Why shop with us
- Free New Zealand Delivery On all orders over $100 *
- Payment We accept the following cards and internet banking.
Or 6 payments of $1.33 What's this?
For short-term prevention and treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis (hayfever)
Phenyl ethyl alcohol
2 sprays into each nostril twice daily.
2 sprays into each nostril twice daily for a few days before expected contact with trigger/allergen. Once symptoms are controlled, protection can be maintained at half the dose: one spray into each nostril, twice daily. This dose may need to be increased if symptoms worsen.
This product does not interact with alcohol.
Seek medical advice if you:
- Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Are breast-feeding
- Are currently taking another steroid
- Suffer from nosebleeds
- Have recently had an injury or surgery to your nose
- Do not experience symptom relief within 7 days
- Intend to use the product for more than 6 consecutive months
This product contains benzalkonium chloride 5 mg and phenylethyl alcohol 62.5 mg as preservatives
Do not refrigerate
Protect from light