Why shop with us
Packaging is Recycled & we use compostable courier bags
- Free New Zealand Delivery On all orders over $50 *
- Payment We accept the following cards and internet banking.
Please note: we are unable to send prescriptions overseas
Or 6 payments of $2.00 What's this?
Omeprazole tablets are for the short-term symptomatic relief of reflux-like symptoms. These symptoms may include a burning feeling rising up from the stomach of chest (heartburn), or acid regurgitation in sufferers aged 18 years or over.
Take 1 tablet once daily. Use the lowest dose that controls your symptoms. Use should not be prolonged except on medical advice.
For short term treatment only. Your pharmacist’s advice is required. Please read the enclosed pack insert carefully before using.
Do not use Dr Reddys Omeprazole:
- If you are under 18 years old
- If the package use-by-date has expired
- If the blister pack seals are broken
When to seek medical advice:
- If you have unexplained weight loss
- If swallowing is difficult or painful
- If you are vomitting blood or your bowel motions are black or tar-like
- If you have persistent regurgitation of food or persistent vomitting