Why shop with us
- Free New Zealand Delivery On all orders over $100
- Payment We accept the following cards and internet banking.
Or 6 payments of $5.00 What's this?
Helps maintain the intestinal microbiological balance of the body, promoting and assisting general health and wellbeing.Therapeutic applications:
* To support healthy intestinal flora.
* Aids in the maintenance of healthy immune function in children.
* Bifidobacterim is lower in infants born via Caesarean section compared to infants born vaginally.
* Bifidobacteria may be helpful in reducing the severity and incidence of diarrhoea in formula fed infants and children.
Each 1.7g (1/3 metric teaspoon) dose contains: 1.75 billion Lactobacillus Acidophilus (NCFM) Organisms 1.75 billion Bifidobacterium Lactis Organisms 100 mg Glutamine 22 mg Zinc Sulfate 5.0 mg Equiv. elemental Zinc
Mix the following into juice, milk, water or take directly off the spoon or as directed by a healthcare professional. 1 to 2 years old: 1/3 (1.7g) of a 5.0 mL metric teaspoon daily taken before meals. 2 to 5 years old: 1/3 (1.7g) metric teaspoon twice
If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years ? seek medical advice. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle safety seals are missing or broken. Use only as directed, always read the label.