Why shop with us
Packaging is Recycled & we use compostable courier bags
- Free New Zealand Delivery On all orders over $50 *
- Payment We accept the following cards and internet banking.
Please note: we are unable to send prescriptions overseas
Or 6 payments of $2.33 What's this?
For oily, blemish and acne prone skin.
Contains 4 products:
- Cleansing: It gently cleanses your skin with its gentle cleansing base
- Mattifying: Monolaurin (patent pending) regulates the hyperproduction of sebum.
- Soothing: Avène Thermal Spring Water provides soothing and anti-irritating benefits. It leaves the skin clean, clear and refreshed.
-Mattifying: Monolaurin (patent pending), combined with absorbent powders, regulate the excess production of sebum and provide an immediate and lasting mattifying effect.
- Soothing: Avène Thermal Spring Water provides soothing and anti-irritating benefits. It leaves a pleasant matte texture and refreshing feeling.
- Anti-blemishes: Diolényl™*, a patented innovation developed by Pierre Fabre Research, with a selective triple action to limit the risk of bacterial proliferation (clinically in vitro proven on P. acnes), reduce redness and help eliminate spots.
- Exfoliating: X-Pressin™* helps reduce blackheads and smoothes the skin's texture.
- Mattifying: Monolaurin* regulates the hyperproduction of sebum. *Patents pending. Cleanance EXPERT is a light emulsion that is easy to apply. Quickly absorbed, it leaves the skin feeling hydrated and mattified. It makes a good make-up base.
The three main concerns of adults with blemish-prone skin are tackled by three advanced actives.
- DIOLENYL: An anti-bacterial and anti-inﬂammatory effect to help eliminate and prevent blemishes
- X-PRESSIN: A gentle but efﬁcient exfoliating enzyme to help reduce the appearance of stubborn marks left behind by blemishes
- RETINALDEHYDE: A Vitamin A derivative, has a rejuvenating effect which helps to unblock pores, reduce residual marks and gives added anti-ageing beneﬁts